Welcome to the
International Green Industry Innovation and ICT:
Webinar and Matchmaking (EEA and Norway Grants)
15 December, 2020
Are you developing solutions, products or processes that make the manufacturing industry greener and more sustainable? Are you interested in a bilateral project partnerships (between Donor and Beneficiary states)?
If so, find out how you might be able to receive funding from the EEA and Norway Grants. A project can receive between € 200 000 and € 1 500 000 in grants, depending on the beneficiary country. During Q4 2020 and Q1 2021, multiple countries (list below) will announce their call for proposals.
This event will inform about specific funding opportunities under the EEA and Norway Grants and is a platform to match potential companies that would like to cooperate on a project.
- When? Webinar: 11.00-12.00 CET 15 December 2020. B2B matchmaking sessions after the webinar (meetings must be booked via B2Match)
- Where? Online - link will be provided.
Questions? Get in touch:
Nikita Dhawan, firstname.lastname@example.org
Relevant topics and business areas
(Development or investment projects)
- More efficient production and industry
- Innovative use of ICT or digitalisation that improves products or processes in the industrial sector
- Reduced material and/or resource inputs
- Extending the lifetime of products
- Waste minimisation, recycling or resuse
- Biodegradable materials such as plastics
- Circular economy
Main target groups
- Companies eligible for and aiming at applying for an open or upcoming call in Croatia, Bulgaria, Greece, Romania, Latvia, Estonia, Slovakia and Lithuania under the EEA and Norway Grants.
- Eligible project partners: Any private or public entity, commercial or non-commercial, registered as legal person in one of the Donor States (Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway) or in the Beneficiary States listed above
Sitting in home office? Take your lunch break during the webinar and get informed about:
- The opportunities the EEA and Norway Grants can offer for the industrial sector, circular economy, and for ICT
- Opportunities for international cooperation in the relevant sectors
- Typical projects under the EEA and Norway Grants, related to digitalisation and green innovation
- Typical activities of Norwegian partners in such projects
- Specific examples for potential collaboration projects